Summer is upon us, and that means different things to different people. For many, summer is a time full of...
NAMI Atlanta/Auburn Mental Health news & announcements. Latest information on NAMI events for mental illness.
ABOUT NATIONAL MINORITY MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS MONTH: National Minority Mental Health Awareness Month was founded in 2008 to help raise...
Join the movement and walk with us for mental health NAMIWalks 2019 in Atlanta, Ga. NAMIWalks, the nation's largest mental...
National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) and the NAMI Atlanta/Auburn Affiliate hosted our first Mental Health and Wellness Day. Saturday,...
- Cutting Through the Stigma: NAMI and The Confess Project
- NAMI Homefront for Family Members and Friends of Veterans & Service Members
- Atlanta’s Summer of Healing Kick Off Event Featuring Pastor Troy – July 31, 2022 (2pm-4pm)
- FREE Back To School Block Party July 31, 2022 (12pm-5pm)
- My Mental Health Fashion Show – May 15, 2022 NAMI Atlanta / Auburn
Most Liked Posts Widget
- NEW COURSE! NAMI Atlanta/Auburn Peer to Peer Recovery Education Course Starting February 25, 2020! By admin on September 5, 2019 2
- NEW PROGRAM! NAMI Atlanta/Auburn Family to Family Education Program Starting February 25, 2020! By admin on September 16, 2019 2
- Thoughts for 2019 from NAMI Atlanta/Auburn President Joanne Govan By admin on December 17, 2019 2
- Become a NAMI Program Leader – NAMI Georgia Training Programs in Jan & Feb 2021 By admin on January 18, 2021 2