Open to all community partners including law enforcement personnel, first responders, faith and service leaders, educators, hospital personnel, security officers,...
NAMI Atlanta/Auburn Events for Mental Illness. Joins us for discussion, learning, training, and sharing about experiences and ways to help, support, and empower those living with mental illness. See upcoming events on our NAMI Atlanta/Auburn Calendar.
ABOUT NATIONAL MINORITY MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS MONTH: National Minority Mental Health Awareness Month was founded in 2008 to help raise...
Join the movement and walk with us for mental health NAMIWalks 2019 in Atlanta, Ga. NAMIWalks, the nation's largest mental...
- NAMI Programs : 2021 Training Dates and Application Forms
- Crisis Intervention Teams for Youth (CIT-Y) Virtual Train the Trainer
- Ending the Silence (ETS) for Families Presentation on March 11, 2021 at 11:00am
- Become a NAMI Program Leader – NAMI Georgia Training Programs in Jan & Feb 2021
- Georgia COVID-19 Emotional Support Line
Most Liked Posts Widget
- NEW COURSE! NAMI Atlanta/Auburn Peer to Peer Recovery Education Course Starting February 25, 2020! By admin on September 5, 2019 2
- NEW PROGRAM! NAMI Atlanta/Auburn Family to Family Education Program Starting February 25, 2020! By admin on September 16, 2019 2
- Thoughts for 2019 from NAMI Atlanta/Auburn President Joanne Govan By admin on December 17, 2019 2
- You’re Invited to the NAMI Walks 2019 – “Stand In Your Truth” By admin on July 31, 2019 1