“Stand In Your Truth” is inviting you to come and lace up your sneakers and join our team for the...
NAMI Atlanta/Auburn Events for Mental Illness. Joins us for discussion, learning, training, and sharing about experiences and ways to help, support, and empower those living with mental illness. See upcoming events on our NAMI Atlanta/Auburn Calendar.
Black Mental Health and Wellness Community Dialogue – NAMI Atlanta/Auburn & Auburn Avenue Research Library
NAMI Atlanta/Auburn & Auburn Avenue Research Library Presents: "Black Mental Health and Wellness: Community Dialogue" July 28, 2019 Come join...
NAMI Atlanta/Auburn Presents: "Community Conversation about Mental Health" July 13, 2019 Description In 2008, the US House of Representatives...
Open to all community partners including law enforcement personnel, first responders, faith and service leaders, educators, hospital personnel, security officers,...
ABOUT NATIONAL MINORITY MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS MONTH: National Minority Mental Health Awareness Month was founded in 2008 to help raise...
Join the movement and walk with us for mental health NAMIWalks 2019 in Atlanta, Ga. NAMIWalks, the nation's largest mental...
- FREE Back To School Block Party July 31, 2022 (12pm-5pm)
- My Mental Health Fashion Show – May 15, 2022 NAMI Atlanta / Auburn
- NAMI Programs : 2022 Training Dates and Application Forms
- NAMI Programs : 2021 Training Dates and Application Forms
- Crisis Intervention Teams for Youth (CIT-Y) Virtual Train the Trainer
Most Liked Posts Widget
- NEW COURSE! NAMI Atlanta/Auburn Peer to Peer Recovery Education Course Starting February 25, 2020! By admin on September 5, 2019 2
- NEW PROGRAM! NAMI Atlanta/Auburn Family to Family Education Program Starting February 25, 2020! By admin on September 16, 2019 2
- Thoughts for 2019 from NAMI Atlanta/Auburn President Joanne Govan By admin on December 17, 2019 2
- Become a NAMI Program Leader – NAMI Georgia Training Programs in Jan & Feb 2021 By admin on January 18, 2021 2