A mental illness is a condition that affects a person's thinking, feeling or mood. Such conditions may affect someone's ability to relate to others and function each day. Each person will have different experiences, even people with the same diagnosis. Recovery, including meaningful roles in social life, school and work, is possible, especially when you start [...]Read More
When a friend or family member develops a mental health condition, it's important to know that you're not alone. Many Americans have experienced caring for a person with mental illness. 1 in 25 Americans lives with a serious mental health condition. Mental health professionals have effective treatments for most of these conditions, yet in any [...]Read More
If you have a mental health condition, you're not alone. One in 5 American adults experiences some form of mental illness in any given year. And across the population, 1 in every 25 adults is living with a serious mental health condition such as schizophrenia, bipolar disorder or long-term recurring major depression. As with other serious illnesses, mental illness [...]Read More
National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) and the NAMI Atlanta/Auburn Affiliate hosted our first Mental Health and Wellness Day. Saturday,...
- Ciftondale UMC Community Health & Wellness Fair – Come Join NAMI Atlanta/Auburn on 9/28/2019!
- You’re Invited to the NAMI Walks 2019 – “Stand In Your Truth”
- Black Mental Health and Wellness Community Dialogue – NAMI Atlanta/Auburn & Auburn Avenue Research Library
- NAMI Atlanta/Auburn Presents: “Community Conversation about Mental Health” July 13, 2019
- Introduction to Behavioral Health and Addictive Diseases (IBHAD): 8 Hour Training Announcement
Most Liked Posts Widget
- NAMI Atlanta/Auburn Presents: “Community Conversation about Mental Health” July 13, 2019 By NamiNews on June 11, 2019 1
- Black Mental Health and Wellness Community Dialogue – NAMI Atlanta/Auburn & Auburn Avenue Research Library By admin on July 21, 2019 1
- You’re Invited to the NAMI Walks 2019 – “Stand In Your Truth” By admin on July 31, 2019 0
- Minority Mental Health Awareness Month – July 2019 NAMI Atlanta/Auburn By admin on May 30, 2019 0